Friday, February 3, 2012

Prints for Sale Preview

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for all the support in response to my last post! So, I am still working on some prep to get pictures up for purchase so you can use PayPal through my website. So, while I still get the kinks worked out I thought I would give a preview of a lot of the pictures so maybe you can start thinking about what you want to buy!

Prices will probably start around $20 for an 8x10 and will range in size and price all the way up to large canvas prints that are about as big as you want and those run in the $200 - $300 range.

The pictures featured are from my trip to Puebla, Mexico; The Maroon Bells Park in Colorado and a few from Austin. There are also 3 special prints that I designed with Bible verses. So, enjoy! And if you already know what you want go ahead and message me but more info about ordering coming tomorrow!

Mexico:






Colorado:








Austin:






Adoption Designs:





Again, stay tunned for details about prices and ordering online!

~L&L

No comments:

Post a Comment